Strong and effective youth development programs are built on a combination of passion, commitment, skill and competency of dedicated staff. ASPIRE will help take your program's passion and commitment to the next level of greatness!
We are seeking youth development and after school programs serving youths 9-18 years of age in Maricopa County.
Free Tools, Resources & Support:
Participating programs gain access to a broad range of tools and resources that enhance positive youth development practices such as:
- Online professional development modules
- Staff development activities
- Webinars and interactive trainings
- Networking and professional learning communities
- On-going support from your assigned Master Coach
Customized Professional Coaching:
ASPIRE offers participating programs professional coaching with a trained Master Coach:
- Program Managers engage in one-on-one coaching with an ASPIRE Master Coach for up to 2 years
- Work with a Master Coach to co-create a development plan that identifies goals and strategies for program improvement and staff skill development
- Master Coaches use a variety of communication tools such as email, Skype, FaceTime and teleconferencing as well as in-person coaching sessions
Free Online Program Assessment:
Using the University of Arizona’s Youth Development Observational Tool (YDOT), and the ASPIRE online platform programs will:
- Upload videos of their program activities to our secure site for observation and expert feedback by our trained ASPIRE Master Coaches
- Receive assessment report of the interactions between program staff and the youth they serve
- Access online modules that align with the eight essential elements of positive youth development incorporated in the YDOT
Programs will receive stipends to help support program improvements.
For questions or more information, contact us at:
Email: email@example.com Phone:520-621-5202